The smell of your v&gin& shall never be a punch line for a horrible joke. But, most of the women have to deal with the v&gin&l odor at least once or twice in their whole lifetime. It is not false that every woman has a different scent and may be affected by various factors, including menstruation, infection and se&ual activity. The normal and healthy v&gin& shall not have any kind of odor. These are the things you need to do to make sure you smell fresh and stay clean down there:
Washing and Showering Tips
You should know about the proper ways to care for your v&gin& when you are in the bathroom:
1. It depends on your routine of every day, but you may need to shower daily, especially when you notice a smelly v&gin&.
2. After you have ended a workout session, make sure that you shower, in order to remove the sweat from the body, including the v&gin&.3. Do not mask the smell by using fragrant soap. If it is possible use only natural soaps, because the soaps most people use today have chemicals that can upset the natural balance of the v&gin& and might cause irritation.
4. Clean only the outer part of the v&gin& because this can worsen the problem.
5. Do not douche, unless your doctor tells you so.
6. You should always wipe from front to back in order to avoid infection, and for this you can use wet wipes and baby wipes in order to remove the dry wipe residue, which can also cause infection.
Things for the v&gin& If you are using some items for this part of your body, here are some things you need to remember:
1. Please make sure you lubricant is water based or silicone.
2. Do not use products for around the v&gin& , as for example, lotions and others that aren’t meant for v&gin&l use.
3. Buy only breathable cotton underwear and make sure you change it at least once a day.
4. If you are using tampons, do not leave it for a long time because it encourages the immune system to respond and attack the foreign object. The same is intended for a condom, in case it breaks and a small part of it remains in the v&gin&.
Poor hygiene, bacterial growth, yeast infections and even hormonal changes might affect the odor of your v&gin& . In case it is smelly, you should try to resolve the problem right away. But in case there are other problems and symptoms, such as burning, irritation, redness and itching in the v&gin&l area, this might be a result of an infection.
You should visit your doctor as soon as possible to get a diagnosis.